Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Five Months and a week til Christmas

Five months until THE wedding.

I can't believe how time is flying by:

Marisa has ordered the invitations- They were designed by
Ross and they are amazing,
she has ordered her Thank You Cards- they are very clever,
her gown has been altered and is now hanging in it's safe place,
my outfit is hanging in my closet and I have my date all set with the alterations lady in August,
Kaitlin's dress has been altered-very neat addition to it,
and I am supposed to have my invitation list to her by today and Marisa, I don't have it all together yet! I don't think I have ever had it all together :)

but I do have a fun blog for you to go and check out
The Wedding Photographer that Marisa picked out is Kate Botwinski. Just think in a few short months pictures of Marisa and John will be up on her blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails