Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Do you need a room?

One man gives freely, yet gains even more; This is from Proverbs 11:24.

I am so thankful for my home and my family and their generous spirit. When Carl invited Cara to live with us for the World Cup, no one even blinked. She moved into Kaitlin's room and fit in like she had always been a part of our family.

What fun we had! She shared in all the jokes and laughs and TV watching and movie going and eating out and laughter and ice cream eating and of course picture taking!!!

I wanted a photo shoot with all my children that were living under my roof at that time.

My girls

The whole group standing
I think this was meant to be John and Marisa but someone else got in the picture
Marisa and Robert
I have no idea and I don't think I want to know either
ah, much better
This was about the last 'good' one I got and then...
Again, I have no idea


I think this is the response when I said that this was the last picture I was going to take.Cara moved today to CO to start a new job. She will be missed, she is already missed.

After John was born my doctor suggested, nay strongly suggested, that we not have anymore children. He said that I had had so much internal damage done and that my children needed a mother more than another brother or sister. Well, that went over like a lead balloon. I probably would have been happy with three children but it needed to be me deciding not a dr suggesting. It was struggle for me for a few years and now I laugh. God has giving me more children and I didn't even have to birth them or diaper them or potty train them, I just get to love them.

I wonder who is next on the list to move into the 'Tree House in the Pines' aka our house. I can't wait to see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails