Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's July Fool's Day!

Six months from today will be New Year's Day.

Did you make any New Year's Resolutions? I did. I just reviewed them and I've done one and started on several others and haven't touched the rest.

I have sent more cards and letters, written down books that I have read, started my 2009 scrapbook, saved stuff from 2010 for that scrapbook and started on my scripture memory.

There are about 8 others I need to work on or take them off my list.

I like to think about what we were doing 6 months ago and what I think I'll be doing in 6 months. Six months ago I watched some wonderful AUBURN football and then we went to Don and Betty's New Year's party and we ended the night seeing Joseph and his Technicolor Dreamcoat. Six months from today I wonder what we will be doing. I'll, Lord willing, have a new daughter-in-law, so my house will be a little quieter. I hope to be watching some good football and sharing some laughs with good friends.

How about you? Did you make some resolutions? What were you doing? What do you plan to do?

Happy Middle of the Year Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails