Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Are you Famous???

We ate lunch today at Famous Dave's. It was wonderful. We got the Feast. It is a metal trash can with ribs, chicken, and brisket plus corn around the cob, corn muffins, slaw, baked beans, and french fries. It is pricey but we got to try lots of different meats, we got full, plus John has lots of leftovers We want to go again with Carl.

The wait staff has on name tags that say Famous and then their names. So they introduce themselves as Hello, I am Famous Ellen. That cracked me up. I need to work there and get a name tag.

1 comment:

Remnant07 said...

But you ARE famous! Don't you know??

I finally got my acct. to work, so now...everything's possible! I could be famous too some day!

Let's get the name tags!

Blessings...

Susan P.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails