Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, January 14, 2008

John, Dwight Youkem called, He wants his pants back.

Yesterday as we were getting ready for church I noticed John's black pants were not fitting him well. John is slim and the pants are 30 in the waist maybe 32. I couldn't decide what the problem was. Then I realized they had shrunk and were too tight. How was I going to handle it. I didn't want to hurt his feelings but he really didn't need to wear those pants again. Off to church we went. After church we went to an Eagle Court. John went up to the front when all the Eagles were called up. After the ceremony, one of John's friend"s , Cooper, came up to him and said " John, if you wear those pants too much longer, I'm thinking you could dance ballet in the Nutcracker." Well , that got the point across and we got a good laugh too. John's pants are in the pile for give-away now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails