Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Super Bowl

I do love football. My favorite is college especially SEC. I keep up with the NFL when I am watching Sportcenter in the mornings. I like the personal stories that come up and for the super bowl....the commercials.

Personal stories- There are 9 football players in the Super Bowl with ties to the state of Alabama. Justin Tuck number 91 for the Giants and Adalius Thomas number 96 for the Patriots went to the same high school at Central High School of Coosa County. And they are cousins. Each team has an AUBURN player. Heath Evans for the Patriots and Reggis Torbor for the Giants.

A commercial to look for is for Shaquille O'Neal for Glaceau Vitaminwater. He will appear as a jockey. For those that don't know Shaquille, he is 7-1 and weighs 321. He says that he actually rides the horse.

If you miss any commercials you can see them at usatoday after the game.

I think now I am for the Giants because in my humble opinion as I watch the sports news one would think only one team is playing in the super bowl and that is the Patriots. I love being for the underdog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails