Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

To God be the Glory

I am not sure how many years ago we 'found' Rick and Bubba. They are comedians. They are very Southern, Right-winged,and Bible-believing. They had a tv show for awhile and the tapes I have of it are some of our favorites. They are on the radio and the Internet now. The only caveat I have for their cd's is they talk about EVERYTHING, so you may want to preview one before you give it to a young person or your grandmother.

About two weeks ago Rick's two year old son drowned in the family pool. When Rick spoke at the funeral someone recorded it and put it on youtube. At one time it had the fourth most hits. It is a wonderful talk. Get your kleenex ready and gather the loved ones around and listen Here

If you can't get my link to work you can go to youtube and type in Rick Burgess or go to rickandbubba.com

1 comment:

fgpuckett said...

Yep... Rick gives a very meaningful message! I liked the part where he said that if this was the devil's doing, then the devil made a big mistake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails