Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All I needed was rootbeer and ice cream

I made the mistake of going to Kroger yesterday. Yesterday was Tuesday. Tuesday. That is senior citizens day at Kroger. Now, I have no problem with senior citizens as a whole but I do have a problem senior citizens that have an entitlement attitude. I don't care if they are slow. I am moving slower these days. I don't mind the way they park or nearly take my life in the parking lot as they drive BIG cars.

I do mind the crabby attitude and the attitude that I have earned the right by being old to do stupid things. I mind when they put their carts in the middle of the aisle such that I can't get by or anyone else for that matter and when I asked if I can move it over, you would think I have violated their person. Once I saw this lady struggling to reach something and I asked If I could hand it to her and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she proclaimed loudly and then gave me the stink eye. I backed away quickly.

I think they should have crabby hours at Kroger. I would at least know that most of the old folks will be in a bad mood. I guess I should just assume that now.

Now when I go into Kroger on Tuesdays when I forget that it is Tuesday and you see me lurking around it is because I am trying to stay out of the way of all the senior citizens who put on their crabby pants instead of their happy pants.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails