Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thanks for telling me!!!

Kaitlin and Marisa love this product. I asked the girls if I could try it and they said " YES, you will loved it"

so I thought I'd try it. I sat on the sofa and put my legs up on the coffee table and put lotion on all the dry places on my legs which turned out to be mostly on the front of both legs. I had a little lotion left on my hand so I rubbed it on my right arm. I was unaware of the transformation that was to take place. Every place that I put said lotion has changed color, that color being in some places dirt color and in others a somewhat tan-ish color. I was stunned. When I asked Kaitlin she said " No Mother, it is in your head that your skin has changed colors" when I showed her the fronts of my legs and my one arm, she changed her story. She said " I usually put it on and then go to the pool" when I asked Marisa, she said that she never uses just this product, she always uses it with other lotion. Well, now is a good time for them to tell me this!!!!!!!!!

I tried to take a picture of my legs or rather the fronts of them but the picture doesn't do it justice. You know how a Mullet haircut is business in the front and party in the back. Well, my skin color is summer in the front and winter in the back. I am trying to act nonchalant about it. Marisa has my toes painted this glow-in-the-dark orange now. It makes people stop and comment. I am wondering if it stands out more now that my feet are sooooo white compared to my tan leg fronts. I just smile and nob when folks talk about them.

I wonder when I'll be all the same color. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I've tried that product before, too. My legs are so white, I thought a little color would be nice--and that self-tanning products might have changed since my teen years. Nope, there was still an orange tinge. Thankfully, it didn't last very many days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails