Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

More good friends

When we lived in New Orleans, I met KymH. We went to church together and lived within walking distance. Kym now lives in MS and brings her kids to a camp in AR every year. For the last few years she has dropped them off and then spent the week with me. She likes to exercise and scrapbook. She joins the athletic club and works out everyday. We set her up on her own table in the den and she just has at the scrapbooking.

One year all my family was gone too and we really had a girl party.

This year we ate out several times, went to Hobby Lobby and the Scrapbook Corner, laughed, cried and talked and talked and talked. What fun!

Friday night we went out in the backyard with glow sticks. Kaitlin set her camera on a tripod and I sat in a chair and pushed the button when she told me too. We spelled out Kym's name on one of the many pictures.

For more glow sticks pictures check out www.grasswithers.blogspot.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails