Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ask Charles about his favorite shoes????

Kaitlin giving a jumping picture in-service. Aunt Frances wanted to do a jumping pictures. Here is her debute in one. UNCLE CHARLES is in it too. He doesn't think he gets mentioned enough in my blog...so here is to you CHARLES.

This is inside Uncle John and Aunt Elaine's house. Kaitlin is showing Charles and Frances some youtube videos while Elaine takes pictures. They have a very homey home. I love going there. It feels like home.


This is the inside of St James Episcopal Chruch.



My two brothers and me. They walked me down the aisle when I got married.




Carl and I stood on these steps 29 years ago, June 30th just after we were married. My brother, John and his wife, Elaine go to church here . We went this morning with them.





Lunch with the group was here. I had gnocchi. It was wonderful.






The state capitol building in Columbia, SC.







2 comments:

JenniferB said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

fgpuckett said...

I like the angle of the first picture. Ellen, you have good photo composition too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails