Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Three Goofballs

Here are some pictures I took as Andrew was getting ready to leave last week. I took several pictures and they were very patience with me as I strove to get just the right one. I moved them around some but liked this line up the best. After I took these pictures I said" Could y'all get in age order?" Simple question I thought... They were dumbfounded. Their united reply " Mother, we are in age order" OH, I knew that. I gave birth to these goofballs in this order from left to right.




4 comments:

Sue said...

Isn't it fun when the kids are all home and happy together!

BubblesandMoney said...

yes!

Anonymous said...

I love those kids. Yes, I said kids. I don't care how big they get, they are always those awesome fun Monroe kids to me. So glad Andrew got to visit.

fgpuckett said...

I like both pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails