Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

And I mean literally

Kaitlin has to go into her photography class on Tuesday with her project for the semester in mind. Her thoughts are ranging from: night shots, faceless portraits shots, reflections, and anything that comes into her mind before Tuesday

Yesterday, Kaitlin had Paige for several hours to use as a model. Paige is 8. Here are some of
those pictures. Kaitlin has a new backdrop so after the outside shots she was up in my room using the natural light from my windows.

As we were driving around getting the outside shots, we were visiting. Paige was telling us about her daddy painting her bedroom. When Marisa painted her room recently, she slept in Kaitlin's room for a few days. I wondered where Paige slept while her daddy painted her room. I asked her. She told me that her daddy didn't paint at night so she slept in her bed. Kaitlin and I just smiled.

2 comments:

Katy Robertson said...

Thanks for your sweet encouragement. The Lord has definitely been faithful to me over the past two years through therapy and friendships and His WORD. I know HE will continue to be good all the time- whatever the circumstances and will lovingly protect my heart this fall at the games. I think that I will be safe in Auburn this fall, but if not, I know Chris and Andrew will keep him away from me and cheer me up.

I appreciate your prayers and friendship and look forward to seeing you this fall at MSU. War eagle--only six more days.

fgpuckett said...

Cute story... and that lollipop photo is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails