Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, August 25, 2008

A new to me tag

Annie Ferguson sent this tag. Grab your camera and without cleaning up anything what does your sink, fridge, laundry, toilet, closet, favorite shoes, kids, favorite place look like and then throw in a self portrait.
My fridge
As I had the camera turned around to take a picture of me, Kaitlin really got on to me and said " How boring mama" Be creative with your self portrait she exhorted me. So here is my self portrait

Thanks so much Marisa for cleaning up the sink last night!

















I love Mephistos. I wear them all the time. They are pricey but worth every penny. If you have any foot issues or back problem these are the shoes for you






Marisa in her new PINK room and she is not too happy to see me with a camera.







I turned the light on in Kaitlin's room. She needed to get up. Plus there wasn't enough light to get the picture. You are glad this is blurry, she wasn't too happy either


















This is my favorite spot. You are seeing MY LAPTOP. I can now sit in the den and be with everyone and be on the computer! Thanks Carl! I also scrapbook here and write letters.
Ok now, I want to see: Matthew, Callie, Brianna, Sue, Jennifer, Rilee, Katy, Emily, Allison and you!

3 comments:

marisa517 said...

i really like your self portrait!

fgpuckett said...

That is the cleanest most sparkly kitchen sink I've ever seen!

Sue said...

Hi, Ellen, I just posted my photo meme. Thanks for the tag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails