Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Phase III demo!

Bright and early at 7 this morning I was greeting Wade and Majel. They haven't been here in a several weeks because Majel has been and still is hurt. A pinched nerve at C5 that is causing pain in his arm. They began the demolition on the 3rd and last bathroom. Majel came down to get a drink of water and said he wanted to make sure we didn't have any more bathrooms. Nope we said but maybe you could add one for us!


He also said that they really enjoyed the Wednesday night meals and did they put this job off long enough to get back into the meals. We had to disappoint him on this point. The meals don't start back til September.


Here is a wall mount toliet. Tomorrow they plan to change it to one on the floor. Don't you love the blue?!? (gag)I took this picture so you could see how low the shower is. I want them to raise it so that everyone is comfortable in here not just drawfs and hobbits and kaitlins.





They worked until about noon.


When I got home from running some errands with Kaitlin this is what I saw in my front yard! I need to call Kaitlin's friends

2 comments:

Sue said...

I'm seeing a unique landscaping opportunity!

fgpuckett said...

Did anyone get to blow up the toilet?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails