Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Not just for the 4th of July

I know you were wondering since you saw the glow stick pictures what would happen if you did the same thing with sparklers....well here is your answer.
These are the best and most fun ones. There are several that have the letters wrong because you have to do the mirror of your letter for it to turn out. It is funny when two letters are correct and two are wrong. We really laughed ourselves silly when we saw that one.
As soon as Kaitlin posted these on her facebook two of her friends asked who does these pictures with her. My mama and papa and brother and Marisa and this time my friend Cooper was her reply. They both said they wished they had families that would do that for them. I can see we will have a glowstick/ sparkler with friends pictures soon! If you want to be a part, just let me know and if you have kids and they ask you to do glowstick picturetype things and you can, do them. It is lots of fun.
Hat tip to Faith who bought these for us. Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails