Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Memory from Childhood

I love Chiclets, no, I mean I LOVE them. I always look for them when we travel . On our last trip I couldn't find them anywhere. Sweet Kaitlin came home on Monday from shopping at Michael's with her eyes twinkling. "Mama", she said, "I have a gift for you." This is what I pulled out of the bag she handed me. Wow! I am still thrilled. I have them hidden near my desk. I could tell you where they are but then, you know, I'd have to kill you.

4 comments:

Callandra said...

"hmm, what are chiclets??"
"oh, uhhh...I'll, uh...I'll tell you later!"

Chris Rushing said...

Haha, good stuff right there.

Looks like we are going to try to get our trip up to Little Rock the week of Sept. 8 at work. How would that be for a kickoff to the Miss. State week? I'll keep you posted of my plans - hopefully I'll get a chance to see my second family while I'm up there.

Katy Robertson said...

i love chiclets!! another fun childhood candy-- FUNDIP!!

Britt said...

I had some yesterday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails