Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Phase lll Done?????












Here is a smatering of pictures from the girls bathroom project. Marisa is showing how high the shower head is- she is 5'7" so now tall folks don't have to get on their knees in this shower to get clean. Kaitlin and Marisa are showing how much they will enjoy showering in their new shower. New light fixtures and new facets- this were picked for those days when you want to wash your hair in the sink. I believe they are finished (see my fingers being crossed). Wade and Majel plan to be here this afternoon and do the 'punch' list as Carl calls it. All the last minute things.

We fed them supper last night. I fixed chicken, wrapped in bacon on top of dried beef, with rice and green beans, with sister shurberts and cookies and cream for dessert. ( Cookies and Cream is made with Chips Ahoa firm cookies, dipped in milk, then put in layers in whatever size pan you have. After a layer of cookies put a layer of cool whip and repeat. Chill for several hours or over night. Very rich and it goes a long way. I may go get me some now)

Wade asked what my next project for them is...I will be thinking about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new bathroom. so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails