Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2nd Sam, 2 Cor, Ezekiel and Ps.

Carl faithfully reads his Bible every day. He has encouraged the rest of us to join him. This year he is using M'Cheyne's calendar for daily readings. It is arranged by Robert Murray M'Cheyne. The reading is and I quote A concise course whereby one can read through the whole Bible once a year- the Psalms & the New Testament twice.

We all started in January with high hopes. I got behind one day and then another. I didn't think I had time to catch back up so I didn't read at all. One day I had a thought- these don't happen too often- I didn't have to go back and read all that I had missed, I could just read what was assigned for the day!!!!! What freedom! Since that day I have not missed too many days and if I do, I don't fret about it. I can do this again next year and fill in the gaps.

http://bibleplan.org/ Here is a web site that gives lots of Bible reading formats. Why wait til January if you don't have one...start today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails