Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Home

I am now at home after a wonderful two week vacation. It was truly a vacation. Carl and I drove down to south Georgia with a LARGE chest of drawers for Taylor. Carl stayed a few days then drove back in Andrew's car so I could have a van to ride around in (because of my back the sitting position in a van is more doable than a car).


We went shopping in Valdosta for a card table. Carl set it up for me and I spread out a suitcase full of my scrapbook stuff. My goal was to finish their wedding scrapbook before I left. I worked most days on it. I finished it the day before we left to head back to Arkansas.


It truly was a vacation because I worked on their scrapbook, ate, slept (I slept so well that Taylor let me have the pillows off my bed), went shopping, had wonderful times of visiting and then did it all over again. I took my laptop and had it on my table too. It got, as Carl says 'the blue screen of death' on Monday of my second week. I did use Taylor's some but not to really blog just to check email and facebook. Both of my brothers came for a visit. Lots of laughs were had by all as you can tell from the pictures we did put up. We went to AUBURN on our way back and I got to visit with two of my nephews. My final stop on the way home was at the home of Chris (one of Andrew's AUBURN roommates). What a nice place to start the re-entry. Carl, John, Marisa and Kaitlin met us there. They went to the AUBURN game and I stayed at the house with Taylor, Chris' mama and four dogs and watched the game of tv.

Kaitlin and I had fun telling in pictures what all we were doing. Here is one of my favorites. I don't like anyone near my desk so they took a picture of themselves messing with my stuff.

Now I am back to the 'real' world. I am ready to be back but I sure enjoyed my vacation.

3 comments:

Kim Tramel said...

Thanks for the new entry. I'm glad you're back. Irashamesay!

Chris Rushing said...

I'm so glad you guys came to visit us. I hate that I didn't get to spend more time with you, but I felt like it was too late at night to cancel the golf outing after I got home so late Friday.

I can't wait until our families' next adventure together.

abbiegrace said...

I remembered the name of your blog! very catchy name...I think you told me during VBS.
Glad to have found you!
I'll have to come back some time when I have a few minutes to read more of your posts.

So glad that you had a great vacation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails