Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Things


Andrew and Taylor love these and we had one for supper on Tuesday. I have not seen them in LR so I am bring some home. Do you have these where you are?
Andrew and Taylor also have a garage can that opens when you wave you hand in front of it. Carl, I want one of these. I have thrown more garage away since I have been here. Taylor did say that a down side is she waves her hand in front of some garbage cans when she is out and they don't work?!? I can so see me doing that too.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I just saw these in our commissary last week. I don't generally like boxed food, so I didn't buy one. I'd be willing to try if someone else says they're good. So you liked it? Which one?

BubblesandMoney said...

Garlic and Herb. Really good and quick.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails