Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Night Shots

It is great fun having children! I am so thankful for our children and that they want to do things with the family. Last night we went to church so that Kaitlin could take some photos for her class this semester. Now she is thinking about night shots. In these shots, glow sticks and flashlights were used with a wide open shutter. Ross and Bob are two of Kaitlin's friends that always say " Why didn't you write my name?" Now they can't say that any more. John has always love sharks and he drew the shark. My stellar performance is in the first picture. I am on the right. The rest of the time I was pushing the button on the camera after Kaitlin set everything up. Carl and Marisa helped too.

Here they are. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails