Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, September 1, 2008

A Labor Day Meme

How long were your labors?

# 1 about 12 hours
#2 none
#3 none

How did you know you were in labor?
#1 pain , went to hospital, was laughed at for thinking I was in labor, sent home, told to drink a beer, did, went back about three hours later went pain consumed me.

Where did you deliver?
#1 St Louis,
#2 New Orleans
#3New Orleans

Drugs?

YES!

C-section?

#1 after I couldn't get him to zero station, I had an emergency c-section and it was wild, I never wanted any more children, but God had other plans and I am so glad
#2 planned c-section
#3 planned c-section

Who delivered?

Wonderful doctors

2 comments:

mamatutwo said...

Don't know if you're still in New Orleans, but it so, I'm saying a big "Whew!" for you! My in-laws live there, and I grew up there on the West Bank!

Found you through Rocks in My Dryer!

He & Me + 3 said...

After my first one I didn't want anymore either...God had different plans for me too. 2 more as well. Joys of my life, most days:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails