Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, September 5, 2008

For the love of a child

Today Andrew, Taylor and I went to Gainesville so we could buy Kaitlin some Universary of Florida stuff. I was looking for Tim Tebow to stuff him in the van or at least have him call Kaitlin but alas we didn't see him anywhere. Sorry Kaitlin
They had these buttons for every game. I bought one for Kaitlin, John and Marisa.

Super Tebow shirt


click on this picture and see the huge gator in front of the stadium



the campus is so spread out that lots of students ride these scooters




The college game day set for the game tomorrow night





Stadium














The gameday bus
We had a blast. We drove down and ate lunch at a place called 'The Swamp' which is fitting since that is the nickname of the stadium . I had a pork sandwich, Andrew had a burger and Taylor had a chicken sandwich. Then we went to two bookstores. There were a ton of cars on campus so we couldn't park plus I can't walk that far.
This is for you Kaitlin and please know if Tim Tebow played for alabama this would not be happening! :)







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails