Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Bible Study

We are studying The Friendships of Women Bible Study Guide by Dee Brestin. I read the book The Friendships of Women in 1990 when my friend Linda G. gave it to me. I really enjoyed it then and I am so glad to be reacquainted with it now. If you have not, I encourage you to read it.

Linda S. is our fearless leader again. She does a wonderful job of herder of this group of cats (not that we are catty which I know we all are but I mean we all go in different directions) into a study. She gently guides the discussion back on track when folks misunderstand where we are or go off on rabbit trails. Linda also has us praying, at the end, in groups of four, for two families a week in our church. That is so needed because I know of some deep pain of some close friends of mine and to know that they are being lifted up in prayer sure encourages me.

It is such an encouragement to gather together with this group of women.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails