Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Cream Cheese Chicken Cresent Puffs

3 oz of cream cheese
2T butter
2 cups cut up cooked chicken
1/4 t of salt
1/8 t pepper
2T milk
1T chopped onion
1 pkg crescent rolls

Mix all ingredients except the rolls. Make the crescent rolls into 4 rectangles on a greased cookie sheet. Fill each rectangle with a 1/2 c of chicken mixture. Pull the sides of the rectangle up to form a puff. Bake at 350 for 20- 25 minutes.

That is what the cookbook says to do. I have been making these for years and I have done a little tweaking. I do use all the ingredients but I am not a person that measures so I add maybe more of this and less of that. We like it with more than called for cream cheese and onion. I pulled the four corners of the crescent rolls together and twist. It is not all enclosed. I also spray the top with Pam and give it a light dusting of bread crumbs.

This is a crowd pleaser and when I made it on Wednesday I made 20 of them.

2 comments:

Kim Tramel said...

I'm glad you published this. I've forwarded it to my sisters

Sue said...

Thanks for publishing it--I'm looking forward to trying it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails