Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Taste Test Part ll

John and Elaine have never had Nakeds. I bought these at Walmart. A large bottle is 2 servings. The calories vary so check each label.
My able assistant, Andrew, pouring our first taste - Black and blueberry rush

Not sure


We all voted that this one was good.



Our second was Protein Zone- Banana chocolate. Here John is getting the bouquet




Trying to decide




Taylor enjoying



We decided that it tastes like Chocolate Milk and it was good.




John is gathering the bouquet from the Probiotic Tropical Mango





Not sure but finally decided it was good.





Here is the final drink of Pomegranate Acai- the best so far.










2 comments:

Kim Tramel said...

Andrew and Taylor, I like your counter tops

Anonymous said...

John's expressions reminded me of a funny painting I saw:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Adriaen_Brouwer_004.jpg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails