Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

War Eagle

Last Saturday, Kaitlin wanted to take some pictures of us in our AUBURN clothes. Carl and I were her first models.
then bedlam broke out

She finally got us all in position. My extra child is Bri, who spent the weekend with us.


This week because AUBURN is playing tennessee. tennessee colors are orange and white so the AUBURN fans have been asked to wear blue. AUBURN colors are orange and blue. We are showing our support even here at home. My friend, Liz, gave me an early Christmas present. She was shopping at Tuesday Morning and found this statue of AUBIE. He is AUBURN'S mascot. He is wearing his blue too. We were having fun with the sunglasses too.








The gangsta in us came out




Go AUBURN!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails