Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Did you have hamsters in your bathtub?





My brother, John, raised hamsters.  So that means we all had hamsters.  Often the hamsters chewed out of their cages.  We were all used to them getting out.  

One night when I was little I got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.  As I was 'taking care of business' I saw something , maybe even the soap, running up and down the bathtub.  I remember freaking out.  I remember screaming.  My poor mama ran into the bathroom and asked what the matter was!?!?  When I asked her what it was that I was seeing, she calmly said "It is just hamsters in the bathtub."  She said it like it was a normal thing.

Kaitlin thinks I should write a book.  She thinks I should name it- Hamsters in the Bathtub.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails