Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, March 14, 2008

3.14159265

Happy PI Day.

I got my first spinal injection a year ago today. How do you remember that? you ask. Well, I do strange things when I have had anesthesia. I remember as I came to some sort of awakeness I saw a calendar and it had the date of March 13. I knew that I had my appointment on the 14th. Now mind you this calendar that I saw was WAAAAAAY across the room from where I was. My poor nurse probably didn't even know there was a calendar in the room. Even as I was saying " Your calendar is wrong ! It's pi day! You know ! 3.14 Do you understand? 3.14!' I could hear my rational self that had been put in the closet by the drugs struggling to get free and shut me up. But No, I kept saying " It's pi day"

Sweet Carl was just standing beside my bed. Do you think he is used to this by now?

I got my second injection four months ago today. I am still doing well. They say that an injection should last 2-3 months. Mine may still be working because I have so altered my activities. I am for the most part pain free from stenosis pain when I stand or walk in moderation. I am very thankful for that.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Our youngest had Pi day in math class today--with pie, of course. They were encouraged to learn as many digits of pi as possible; he learned 109!

It didn't dawn on me until your post that today's date is pi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails