Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bathroom pipes

This is where I will have a sink soon. I put this picture in so you could see how W and M had to move the pipes around to fit the sink I got. I said " Well, I've learned lots from this bathroom. I might not have picked out this sink if I had known what I know now. I'll pick differently for the next bathrooms" Wade just smiled and then said " Mrs Monroe, I'll go with you when you pick out the stuff for the other bathrooms." That will be fine with me.

Wade and Majel don't plan to work here today because of the rain. They hope to put the tile down in the bathroom and on into the kitchen before Sunday. We are hoping the rest of the stuff I ordered arrives on a truck on Thursday

KimT dropped by this morning to have a viewing on the work done on the bath. You drop by too. Just call and make sure I'm here.

2 comments:

Green Plumbing said...

That's how a professional plumber really works, even really against the odds,he'd get you a satisfying result.

Long island plumber said...

Interesting article. Plumbing is a very important aspect in all phases of housekeeping.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails