Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Update on the Tile


Here are some pictures from this morning of the work done last evening. They moved the washer and dryer into the garage.

I love the tile color. I went to check on what they had done and I told Wade that I just loved it. He was knee deep in the "mud" that the tile sits on with knee pads on. He leaned back on his feet and smiled and said " I'm glad." Majel walked in at that moment. Wade didn't miss a beat and said " Majel, she hates the color and wants it darker." Majel came right back with " No problem, as soon as all the tile is laid , I'll spray paint it any color you like" We all laughed.


1 comment:

lumbyone said...

ask them why they don't rip up the old stuff and put down concrete backer board before tiling everything. they really should. Unless I am missing something.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails