Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Basketball 1

Here we are at the first, Second Round game at Alltel arena in NLR. We were 14 rows from the court. We saw Texas and Miami. There were a contingent of Texas fans and a very few Miami. But Miami got most of it's cheers from the anti-Texas fans in the place. Every time they played The Eyes of Texas are Upon Me, the Hogs fans started calling the Hogs. At first I was sad they would do that until Carl reminded me that if I heard the alabama fight song I would sing the AUBURN fight song louder. All four schools brought their pep band. They all had different kinds of cheer squads. Some just cheerleaders, some a mix of cheerleaders and pom squads and one team just had 3 cheerleaders and lots of dancers.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet looking gal! Loved being with you!... Money

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails