Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Roaches

When we lived in New Orleans and I was introduced to roaches big enough to fly my children around a room, I found a pest-control expert. I don't remember much about the man in NO except that he did the job well. When we moved to Pine Bluff I found another company that I was happy with but they soon went out of business. My friend , Nikki, recommended a company she used and was pleased with. I called and Keith came to spray our house. The reason I had a pest-control expert was because of the roaches. I called Keith- The Roach Man. He heard me say this one day and was GREATLY insulted. He stressed to me the he was a pest-control expert. Hence the name.

Keith is no longer my pest-control expert. He crossed the line the day he told me that I had too much junk in my house.

We like Wade and hopefully he'll just overlook the junk as he sprays.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails