Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Basketball update 2


We had a point and shoot camera so the action shoots are not the best. We wanted to take Kaitlin's big camera but they were forbidden.

Our seats were in the MS State sections so the cheers were aimed at us. That was fun.


There were more Tigers fans at Alltel than any other. Their school blue is a beautiful color.



This man in the center of this pictures looks like he could work for the Russian Mafia. He never watched the game he always scanned the crowd. Several times during the MS State game a cow bell was rung. Cow Bell ringing is illegal. When you hear it is a closed arena, you know why. This man and several like him were intent on finding it. I was scared they would and what they would do with the culprit. They never did and by the end of the game the man was ringing it over his head trying to encourage MS State. Also I took this picture for Kaitlin so she could see the photographers. Kaitlin has gone to so many sporting events that we have realized she would make a good sports photography because she know enough about the game but doesn't really care.





The young man who is 11 for MS State, wearing the maroon, has a brother who plays for NC. I knew from the paper that his mama was at the NLR game while his dad was at the game in NC supporting his brother.






We saw the coach for Memphis in 1996 in Atlanta when he was the coach for U Mass. His pictures is on the score board.


One picture I wish I did have was of the trainer for MS State. He must of lost power and gotten dressed in the dark. He was wearing a bright pink pair of pants, a powder blue shirt with a white collar and a pink and blue tie. There is even a blub in the sports page today about his outfit.

One thing I enjoyed about the games is I was happy with whoever won. I saw lots of MS State tears. That broke my heart.

I had a great time. I loved being there to feel all that excitment. Andrew wants to find 2 venues next year so that we can see games on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That would be fun.

2 comments:

Chris Rushing said...

If you lived here, any tears from Mississippi State fans (and Ole Miss fans, for that matter) would not break your heart.

We got the camper moved out to where Frank and his crew set up for game days. I'm pumped. Now, we just need to get Aunt Marian to come out there, haha.

BubblesandMoney said...

Maybe after Alan is done we will get Aunt Marian there. I am looking forward to the AUBURN/ state game this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails