Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Do you know what today is?

My phone went off early this morning with a text from Andrew. He is getting a tattoo on his right shoulder of the AUBURN-AU. I was stunned. I wrote him back PLEASE DON'T. His next text was ' October Fool's!!!!'

Oh Yea!

His next text was don't tell Kaitlin because he wanted to get her too.

She comes in the den at that moment and I ask if she has heard from Andrew. She gets her phone. She turns it on and gets his text and she is floored. I now have my head buried in my computer so she won't see my smile. She writes him back that it will hurt and he shouldn't. She gets ' October Fool's 'from him. She is stunned, she was gotten too.

She changes her status on facebook. (For those of you who don't know Kaitlin wants to marry Tim Tebow, he just doesn't know this yet. He is the quarterback for Florida. Florida is playing ar in football this weekend in fayetteville.) Her status on facebook is that Tim Tebow is stopping by to see me on his way to fayetteville. She immediately had someone comment - " REALLY"

Kaitlin doesn't believe April should have the rights to the only 'Fools Day' so the first of every month we all get a text with some sort of prank. Andrew got her today.

Be careful today

It is October Fool's Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails