Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, October 20, 2008

For Andrew, John, Chris, Matt, Nicholas and all other men who read my blog.

This is from a blog I have on my blogroll- Radical Womanhood. I thought this was great.

Masculine Mentoring

Sometimes when I speak to women about the issues surrounding feminism and biblical femininity, I receive questions about who is teaching men their corresponding roles. Who is teaching men how to be servant-leaders? I am happy to point to the teaching of men like my own boss, C.J. Mahaney, my pastor, Josh Harris, or other leaders such as John Piper, Wayne Grudem, Dennis Rainey, Bob Lepine, Al Mohler and many more. But recently I read an example of how this masculine mentoring happens on a more personal level.

Read the Rest Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails