Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Friends!

Clare went with us to the fabric store to help Marisa pick out fabric for her curtains. Then Clare came over to begin the process of making the curtains.
Clare was not too thrilled with all the pictures that we took. She was on a mission and getting her picture made was not it. She finally said that she was making curtains not a documentary! We only took a few more pictures after that!

Clare guided Marisa with some cutting and pinning. The curtains are not up yet but they are well on their way.


2 comments:

fgpuckett said...

I can't wait for the pictures of the finished product!

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous of people so talented like clare. that's too many talents for one person!

my mama sewed clothes for me when i was growing up and she did counted cross stitch and other kinds of creative things i don't even know how to spell like kruel? she made my 11th grade prom dress, she made my bedskirt and a bedspread, she also made my wedding veil. but i wasn't patient or coordinated enuf to pursue it for myself.

i'd think it's a dying art but then with the fabulous success of "project runway," my hope is kept alive.... that some folks along with clare still know how to sew :) ha! ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails