Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

What's your 20?

October is my favorite month of the year. It has several special and fun days that I like to celebrate plus the air has a bit of crispness in it. After 7 years in New Orleans where there are only two seasons- hot and not quite as hot, I so enjoy having 4 seasons with fall being my favorite.

I love pumpkins and harvest decorations. I have them all over the place- the mantle, kitchens windows, bookcases, hearth, any surface without books on it. It is handy that AUBURN colors are orange and blue so my AUBURN decorations fit into my October/fall theme.

College football is into full swing by October. Today is the ar/fl game here in Fayetteville, AUBURN is on game day again with their game against vandy, plus I'll be pulling for ky today to beat al.

The only down side of October is this is the month when we see Tarantulas IN and around our house. My brother, John, thinks I should catch these guys and sale them on ebay. I generally scream until someone comes to help me and beats the thing to death. Someone once told me that Tarantulas aren't THAT poisionous. HA! The ones we see are BIG, I am not worried poison but the heart attack that will follow when these bad boys hop and hop they do!

Today is a fun day of mine in October. National C B holiday. 10-4

Have a great day Good Buddy!

ps- what's your 20 is the trucker lingo for asking where are you?, 10-4 is how they say over and out and Good Buddy is what they call each other. That's all the trucker lingo I know, no wait I do know when you see a policeman with a radar gun giving out tickets that is a smokey taking pictures and handing out coupons. For further knowledge watch Smokey and The Bandit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails