Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

when is your half birthday?

Today is mine!
50 1/2.
I love 50.
There is freedom in 50.

Just a few weeks ago, after Marisa painted my toenails, GREEN, I got a raised eyebrow look from a person after they had seen my toenails. I was, at first, stunned and then I was embolded. Bring it on.

It cracks me up when folks think you have to act more stuffy and stoic as you age.

News Flash- you don't

I don't plan to start dressing like my 23 year old but I can listen to her music and enjoy her friends. I can try new things and enjoy things. Life is hard and I am confussed by people who make it harder.

How do you celebrate a half birthday you may ask? I plan to eat lunch with my family and play cards. I plan to read and then read some more. I may go buy a mixer. I am supending my to-do list for the day.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Well, happy half birthday my friend!! You know how to have a good time, and I miss being around for that. Love and miss you too. Thanks for the prayers!

Emily Anne Russ said...

Ryan and I are amlost exaclty 2 and 1/2 years apart. So when he has a birthday on Aug. 24th my half b-day is Aug. 21st b/c my b-day is Feb 21st and then he has a half b-day on Feb 24th.... Kinda confussing, but we like it. So whenever one of us has a birthday, the other gets to celebrate too. It's fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails