Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09 09 09

In honor of today I'll make a list of 9's about being at Andrew and Taylor's.

1-I have only finished 3 scrapbook pages of their NYC trip

2- They saved me everything from their trip such that this scrapbook may have an album for each day.

3-The AC vent in my room here blows right on me at night which is wonderful.

4-I am reading Andy Catlett by Wendell Berry and How the States got their Shapes by Mark Stein.

5- Andrew Peterson's book is next on my list.

6- I bought a new 'grabber' at Home Depot so I could pick up things I drop. It has a magnet on it. It is fun to pick up metal things like paper clips. I sometimes just drop paper clips so I can pick them up.

7-A and T have an automatic garbage can. You move in front of a sensor and it opens. Said garbage can is near where I sit scrapbooking. I have several new moves on how to get it open and drop my trash in with great style. Carl, I might need one of these.

8-The shuttle is landing tomorrow night. Andrew asked if I wanted to go see it land.

9-Kaitlin, Lord willing, I'll be home in two weeks, no matter what Andrew tells you.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails