Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

120 pages later

I finished! I finished the scrapbook I was making for Andrew and Taylor and their NYC trip. 120 pages. I can't really believe that I finished it.

Below are Andrew and Taylor looking at the scrapbook. Andrew enjoyed the camera and was working it.




I have so enjoyed my vacation here with Andrew and Taylor. It has truly been a vacation. Andrew and Taylor have cooked, I spent days just scrapbooking and when I needed a break, I read. I got to see Andrew before he left for work every day. I got to see the day to day workings of Andrew and Taylor. I got to see them solve problems and work together. I enjoyed watching their TV shows and eating the food they like. I even lost track of what day it was most days. Kudos to Taylor for having her mother in law in her home for 2 weeks.

I am ready to head back home. I am ready to get back into my routine but next week I will probably be looking at that greener grass again. I will be thankful for the wonderful vacation I have had and the girls at home that won't let me stay away any longer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails