Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A day in the life of the flu

My girls have the flu. Here is what yesterday looked like

I bought new toothbrushes for them and lots of hand sanitizer for them and me
I bought fun soap so we would enjoy washing our hands
They have had lots of hot tea
and halloween candy
I am pushing the fluids and drinking through a straw helps it go easier
We watched lots of this
and movies like these.
I washed lots of clothes yesterday and today I plan to be nurse Ellen and fold clothes. The girls feel very bad- headache, fever, bad cough, runny nose but we are all thankful they don't have the stomach flu! I love this time that I can love on them and serve them because they do so much for me.

3 comments:

Britt said...

best. mom. ever.

fgpuckett said...

Being sick sounds fun!

abbiegrace said...

so sorry to hear about the flu...hope they feel better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails