Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

more pictures

This is my second time in Savannah. The first time I was in the 8th grade and came with my Girl Scout Troop. Troop 579, I think. We came to see the Juliette Gordon Low house, the founder of Girl Scouts. I also remember seeing the 'girl waving by the river", The Pink House, The Pirate's Inn, where Button Gwinnett is buried, and the Atlantic Ocean.

This morning we took a trolley ride. I was excited to see all the things I remembered. Here is the Girl Waving by the River.

These are class rooms for the Savannah College of Art and Design
Dorms for above school that here is called SCAD

Juliette's house! I hope to go back and get a better picture but if not here is at least one.
This is a restaurant that mentioned in the books Savannah by Savannah. This pictures is for Marisa.

Andrew loving his she-crab soup.

Tee-shirt I almost bought for Kaitlin
Where we ate lunch. It was great. I ate fried shrimp. The first time I ever ate fried shrimp was here ever so many years ago.
The Pink House
Nathaniel Greene is buried here. He was 2nd in command to Washington in the American Revolution.
This building has circles on the top near the roof. Each circle contains a different kind of Georgia Marble.
self portrait
view out my window

looking left.Tonight we are planning to eat at Elizabeth's. Pictures to follow

3 comments:

fgpuckett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fgpuckett said...

We ate at Elizabeth's on 37 too! How did you like it? I just remember it being fancy. Loved all your pix. It brought back memories of when Charles and I were there about 6 years ago.

Kim Tramel said...

REA-LY enjoying your blogs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails