Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mama was right.

This is what happens when you go to the doctor for a blood draw and they can't find a vein. The vampires stuck me twice with nothing to show for it. Did I mention that I had to go to the draw fasting? After they sent me on way and told me to drink, I went to Kroger to get Carl some aspirin. Here's what ended up in my basket.
I don't really know why I posted two pictures except that maybe I am still stunned what all came home with me. I ate several donut holes on the way home. At home I had a piece of apple pie with a Captain Crunch chaser. Yum.
I went back to the doctor today. Two more sticks and finaaallly success. I had to promise Kaitlin and Marisa that I would come straight home from the doctor today and not go back to Kroger. Which I did!Did I tell you that I forgot to get Carl's aspirin yesterday? The lesson I learned once again is Don't go to the grocery store hungry , that's what mama always told me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails