Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

54 and counting

Day Three done, working on Day Four today. I am up to 54 pages. Andrew and Taylor say all the right things when they look at the scrapbook so I get fired up to keep on going.

The pictures below on the lower right are of Gramercy Park. The statue is of Edwin Booth, younger brother of John Wilkes Booth. He was a Shakespearean actor in the 19th century. Gramercy Park is one of two privately owned parks in NYC. Those that own houses that face the park can have a key.

Andrew is standing in front of a picture of Babe Ruth made out of baseball cards.Today in the scrapbook I'll be scraping Top of the Rock viewing, NY library and lunch at Pop burger plus a boat tour...stay turned

1 comment:

Sarah Barry said...

wow, can you come to my house?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails