Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

vacation within a vacation

view standing on A and T's sidewalk

Andrew and I went to McDonald's for breakfast on Friday.

We ate lunch here
Andrew loves to put models together. He is working on one of the Shuttle now. Andrew cracks me up when folks ask him what his hobby is and he says modeling. I can see in their eyes that they are thinking Tyra Banks and not making small scale models. We stopped here in Brunswick, no stores like this in their hometown. This picture is also for Kaitlin. She says that these stores stink, so we now call them the stinky stores.

outside of Huey's where we ate supper
I sent a text to Michael and Monica to tell them we were in Savannah. They ate at Huey's on their honeymoon for breakfast.
Our view as we ate

fried green tomatoes
shrimp and grits- outstanding.
beignets- outstanding

we stopped on the riverfront to watch this big ship go by
I'll post pictures of out motel soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails